wiring bd1000.1

Participant count
  • Participant list

thaberettakingg

Surrey
i just bought a Rockford bd1000.1 and 2 12"rockford power hx2. the subs are dvc and have 1000rms power. the amp is rated 1000w@2ohms x 1. i want to wire the subs so i get as much power as i can from the amp and can you please find a diagram too. in the future i will get another bd1000.1

you need to wire your subs in "series/parallel"...click on the link below my signature and look on page 6 of my web page for a wiring diagram. wiring the voice coils of each sub in series will yield a 4ohm load per sub and then wiring in parallel to the amp will present a 2 ohm load to the amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.