Wiring a 91 Jetta

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey, I'm rewiring a 91 Jetta, I wanna it fix up and I don't know too much about installing car audio. So, I was wondering if any of you had any good ways of going about it or some tips. If you have any thanks in advance. Oh, and on another note.. I have one speaker that makes almost no noise, you have to turn off all the other speakers and put your ear upto it too hear it. I thought it might be the wires but I took it out and hooked it upto another system and it dose the same thing. So if any of you could tell me what happened to it or if it is fixable that would be tight.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.