Wiring 6x9's to amp while using an LOC for sub install.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jberreth007

Need help with another install question. Currently I'm usin a line output converter for a signal to my amp which is powering a 10" sub. I upgraded my rear 6x9s but now I want to connect them to a amp. Any ideas on how I should go about wiring them as I am using the rear speakers for my LOC? Should I just get a four channel LOC and connect the new amp that way? Any help or ideas you have are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

James

Need help with another install question. Currently I'm usin a line output converter for a signal to my amp which is powering a 10" sub. I upgraded my rear 6x9s but now I want to connect them to a amp. Any ideas on how I should go about wiring them as I am using the rear speakers for my LOC? Should I just get a four channel LOC and connect the new amp that way? Any help or ideas you have are greatly appreciated. Thanks

James
this would be the best option if you dont have an aftermarket deck installed. I would upgrade all the interiors at once instead of just the rears, it wont sound balanced.

this would be the best option if you dont have an aftermarket deck installed. I would upgrade all the interiors at once instead of just the rears, it wont sound balanced.
Yea, you're probably right. My next step is to upgrade the 4x6s in front and then look at getting an amp for either just the 6x9s or for all four speakers. Just trying to figure out what kind of wattage I'm going to need for this amp. Thanks for your input.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.