Wiring .5 ohm is this correct

Rival has been around for a while. Good subs

Ive done 150 legal on 2 12s in my music box clamping like 2500w. 154 in burp box around 5k

With how much motor force some of these newer subs have, people are doing big #s on 2 12s, 2 10s etc

Rival has been around for a while. Good subs
Ive done 150 legal on 2 12s in my music box clamping like 2500w. 154 in burp box around 5k

With how much motor force some of these newer subs have, people are doing big #s on 2 12s, 2 10s etc
Ah so they're legit....

Let us know how it goes throw up a video if you can I'm looking forward to it as well well not hearing it obviously but interested in seeing how they do are the 3000 3000.5
As I assumed voltage problem. anyways here is 13volt"ish" half volume. gain is below half way as well. I dont want to give it full power untill I get the alternator.

Im going to charge this new xs5100 tonight and see what it does on fresh 14volts.

https://youtu.be/Pt4r7P84f_0

man those are some nice looking subs can't believe i ever hard of them.. i like the cone..
Yah I like them, Hey im having a problem with voltage I thought adding the second battery would get me above 14v. I didnt charge the xs5100 upon install im going to walmart to get a charger this morning. I have a couple questions

1) Im abit confused on grounding. are both battery's grounded to the chassis? I was told differently from two people. Just want a third opinion.

2) Its hard to get to my battery its "below the box" there is a positive charge terminal under my hood. I was told i can charge the system thru this.

here is how the batteries are wired.

a friend is bringing me a used m3000.05 to put on them this friday or saterday. ill post a video! i dont think i will get full 3k rms right now im on a 180amp alt with x1 xs 5100 x1 primary agm ... thinking the 300amp is needed to see full power.
Yeah, I'd really like to see another battery and HO alternator to run a legit 3K.

all day. I plan on seeing low 150s from these my car is way smaller than his big extended escalade. stay tuned for videos //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif ill be putting them in the same box my old subs where in I think itll work well.

box is carpeted now, only quick pic i could find.

Looks really nice. 150 will take a lot of tweaking and probably more power. Smaller cabin automatically being louder isn't necessarily true. Some of the big SUVs are notorious for just liking to get loud. They have the advantage of being able to load subs and port into a corner or the back wall and getting some nice gains there. You are very limited by working out of a trunk.

2 12's dished out 148?
I was mid 148's with 2 12s in my old Jeep back when I ran Sundown 3k. That's a pretty reasonable number for good 12s on that power.

As I assumed voltage problem. anyways here is 13volt"ish" half volume. gain is below half way as well. I dont want to give it full power untill I get the alternator.
Im going to charge this new xs5100 tonight and see what it does on fresh 14volts.

https://youtu.be/Pt4r7P84f_0
Install looks great. Needs more power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.