Wiring .5 ohm is this correct

znewberry

Illinois
I got my hands on some new subs today Two Rival 12" a12.22 ill be running a Mmats 3000.05 @ .5 ohm on them in my current box tuned @ 33hz ported in firing in.

I have never wired to .5 ohm and I found this image , I just wanted to double check this is the prefered method.

That will definitely give you point five if your subs are dual 2 I usually wire both runs off the amp into the same side of the woofer though but it shouldn't make a difference either way never heard of that brand before you should post some more pics of the subs

That will definitely give you point five if your subs are dual 2 I usually wire both runs off the amp into the same side of the woofer though but it shouldn't make a difference either way never heard of that brand before you should post some more pics of the subs
They are super beefy. I bought them from a local vendor "well 2 hr from me" very under rated they just lack marketing. this man def put some time and thought on these. 4" voice coil ftw. his new ones have 4 1/2 voice coil. ill take some pics now !

a friend is bringing me a used m3000.05 to put on them this friday or saterday. ill post a video! i dont think i will get full 3k rms right now im on a 180amp alt with x1 xs 5100 x1 primary agm ... thinking the 300amp is needed to see full power.

Hell yeah man those look nice what's the price like on them been thinking about getting something different instead of reconing my zv4 S but it's hard to break away from these wanted them forever then finally got some and I'm just now getting around to installing them but they have custom recones and I want to keep my shitt stock

Hell yeah man those look nice what's the price like on them been thinking about getting something different instead of reconing my zv4 S but it's hard to break away from these wanted them forever then finally got some and I'm just now getting around to installing them but they have custom recones and I want to keep my shitt stock
I was mind set on getting the zv4/zv5 after alot of research and hearing these two subs hit high 148+ in a big *** escalade in person in front of my house. I decided to give them a try. the guy that demo for me has ran them hard for a year now no issues.

these subs in the picture are the same i heard outside my house. they are technically discontinued and I no for a fact he has only 2 more of these 12s left. there is a new version out for sale right now and the price tags are excuse my language ******* awsome. the new subs $479.99 Rival LE12.22/LE12.11 2500w RMS 4" D2/D1 Voice Coil New Products

U can grab the last pair of these A12.22 that im showing in the picture for $350 each. still comes with warranty also.

2 12's dished out 148?
all day. I plan on seeing low 150s from these my car is way smaller than his big extended escalade. stay tuned for videos //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif ill be putting them in the same box my old subs where in I think itll work well.

box is carpeted now, only quick pic i could find.

Any idea how much power he was running to them?
tbh im not exactly sure i will def find out tho. Im assuming 3k-4k rms *wow how did i not ask that, oh i was busy from my neighbor 4 doors down screaming at us and calling the cops HAHAHA seriously no joke..* , his voltage stays above 14.

Ill ask him friday when he brings me the 3000.05

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.