Participant count
  • Participant list
amp specs

The kickers are 2ohm svc i believe

can handle 150rms each

So i was thinking of wiring it all at 2 Ohm

And switch the amp to 2 channel mode, and bridge the channels

Or would i be better off

Bridging two channels and wiring 2 subs to 2 ohm?

And doing that for the other subs to?

Its stated that in 2 channel mode itll do 580rms? I dont know if thats at 2 ohms though or 4.. and 4x150 is 600rms so the speakers would be maxed then...or would it be better off under powering them?

My set up is in a 95 eclipse gsx

I have 6.5" Memphis M Class Synchronous Components [15-MSYNC6] as my front stage

and planning to use the 4x kickers for midbass..

and i have a 15" kicker l7 for the good stuff

You need to find out *for sure* which 6.5 CVTs you have: 2-ohm or 4-ohm?! Use a DMM to measure ohms if you need to. Discussion is a waste of time until you can tell us this with 100% certainty.

Your amp can only drive a 4-ohm load bridged.

*IF* the subs are SVC 2-ohm like you think, then wire 2 of them *in series* for a 4-ohm load and connect them to 2 of the amps channels bridged. Wire the other two subs in series and bridged off the other two amp channels.

Crutchfield, sonicelectronix and rockford fosgate all have good sub wiring diagrams if you don't know how to wire two subs in series. (or search this forum)

BUT FIRST confirm what impedance subs you have. If they are 4 ohms my advice will be completely different from above.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.