wiring 2 type r's to a fosgate 1000.1bd HELP

Participant count
  • Participant list

Only The Best
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
texas
ok so i just finished a sealed fiberglass center console box (yes they are sharing the air space) that has 2 new alpine type r's

Alpine SWR-10D4 (swr10d4) 10" Dual 4-Ohm Type-R Series Car Subwoofer

being powered by a fosgate 1000.1bd

Rockford Fosgate T1000-1bd Class D Amplifiers at Onlinecarstereo.com

let me know the best way to wire these puppies up to get the most power out of them... and for an extra... i have a second battery running 4 guage to the amp... 12 guage tsunami to the speakers... this is all in a dodge ram 1500 2005 4 door... so let me know!

pretty hard to screw this up.... especially with type r's and an amplifier with internally bridged channels. From one speaker run the + to the + on the amp and the - to the - on the amp and do the same for the other...

then wouldnt the amp treat each sub as a separate sub?... and what ohm load would that be?... cuz ima bee runnin these bitchez hard daily...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.