wiring 2 componant sets.

Participant count
  • Participant list
no, you dont need comps when your stock speakers sound just fine to you and are plenty loud. so i never needed them. and the brand/make doesnt matter. a VC is a VC. so again...answer my question. do tweeters change the ohm load of anything, yes....or no...
its really THAT ****ing simple. or do you just like being a dick in general?
You can't tell? you really are slow.

maybe posting the comp sets in question might help...they're 4 ohm comps. 2 comps. parallel. 2 ohm. amp stable at 2 ohm? yes. Okay. now stfu noob w/ 11k post.

I learned something new. you only need comps if your subs drown out your fronts.... interesting.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

it's difficult for stupid people to search. They tend to take in the stupid posts from other stupid people because stupid **** is what they're used to.

i like you. your a dick. just as i am. we are friends.

but really though i searched and only found that and nothing else. oh wells. i will figure it out when someone wants to be helpful. dick

You seem to like the word dick. Whatever tickles your pickle. If you mouth wasn't so full of dick, you'd probably noticed the answer above.

the tweeters shouldn't change impedance as it is included in the comp set.. if your that worried, use a dmm and check them. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Just hook one set to the amp. ... then hook the other set to the amp. That's parallel wiring. So, you'll have 2 pairs of wires going out of each channel. One to each crossover of the component set. When dealing with component sets, you're hooking the crossover to the amp... so, treat the whole thing as 4ohms and don't concern yourself with what the tweeters and mids are.

the tweeters shouldn't change impedance as it is included in the comp set.. if your that worried, use a dmm and check them. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
that might be too practical to work.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.