Wires?

Participant count
  • Participant list

TRAVIESO
10+ year member

CA
So I just spend $600 on all new wirering for my system.

I use to have the cheap wirering that the shops give you when they install.

So my question is do you guys think it will make a noticable difference, becides looking better.

Hell yeah, my friends sounds so much clearer after selling him my stinger dream series rcas. He still has 8 gauge from front to back and 8 to the amp from distribution block. Imagine if he wasn't cheap and just got 0g from front o back and 4g to the amp. He's getting his next amp in a couple weeks and I'm gonna laugh my ass off when the fuse keeps blowing.

Thats funny that what i did I bought 0gauge from front to back then 4gauge to the amps, dream interconnects and stinger expert battery post and distrubution blocks.

That's funny. I'm stickin all alpine and stinger. I've got all stinger expert tho. not speaker wire until they come out with some kind, but it's all stinger. Plus the battery in my trunk deserves the dual 0g battery terminals.

Do you think the expert power wire is any different than the HPM. Even tho there the same price I decided to go with the HPM because I wanted blue wirering. My distrobution block is actualy the HPM digital series.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.