Wire question

winston_do_not_want.JPG

That is no fur burger!?! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

This is a fur burger //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

dxargg

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sick.gif.b1847c8dabbfeeddbcf1a78052249e10.gif :sick: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sick.gif.b1847c8dabbfeeddbcf1a78052249e10.gif

Hows he gonna do a **** joB? It welding wire, which is perfectly fine to use in CA.
IS that a problem, please enlighten me!
I did not read where he said it was welding wire. If that is the case than disregard what I said... But he made it sound like it was building wire. I have seen building wire used in automotive applications and the insulation can become brittle, and then it could crack and peel off of the copper causing obvious problems. Also, as I said before stranded building wire is NOT the same as stranded automotive grade wire when compairing same gauge to gauge. Automotive grade wire is more flexable and vibration resistant do to stranding and insulation properties.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.