Wire heating

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hotter it gets, the more resistance. But enough to make a difference? Depends on temperature but I'd say no.

if its just warm, well so is everything else under the hood. Unless its HOT or laing on the engine/exhaust dont worry about it. If its too hot for your liking reroute it or get some covering

Alright thanks guys I didn't know if there was something available to cover it with I'll probably stop by the hardware store and pick some of that up today, thanks again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

This is what I ordered from Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MXMPHKS/?tag=caraudiocom-20...
the AVIC was a tad more complicated to wire not to mention stuffing it in a smallish stereo hole. thanks for advice.
Drill a hole and use the proper protective split loom and hole grommets to keep the outer speaker jacket from knicks and cuts, give just enough...
It mostly comes down to weight. You can have a super lightweight cone, soft suspension and aluminum coil on a sub and you pretty much get a pro...

About this thread

Xero.Limit

10+ year member
Xero.Limit
Citrus, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from