Wire came unplugged on amp, where do i put it back into?

the order from left to right goes: power, ground, p. con, component outputsits a shitty kenwood
p.con will be the remote terminal. im guessing p.con stands for power controller or something similar which is exactly what a remote wire is.

hell, if you got 2 wires disconnected, 1 is obviously a ground, just use some deductive reasoning. then again, some people would rather still ask first, so i guess i cant blame you. i have more of a "**** it" type of attitude.

Thanks for the help.

Sorry for being such an annoying noob, but there was no way I was going to plug this into a random input without knowing it was right.

Thanks for the help.Sorry for being such an annoying noob, but there was no way I was going to plug this into a random input without knowing it was right.
nothing wrong with that. oh btw, i would try to secure the amp or box or whatever the amp is attached to. you dont want it tugging on the amp again and possible breaking a soldered joint inside leaving you with an amp that needs repairs.

nothing wrong with that. oh btw, i would try to secure the amp or box or whatever the amp is attached to. you dont want it tugging on the amp again and possible breaking a soldered joint inside leaving you with an amp that needs repairs.
The amp is bolted down with no tension on the wires that I know of. I really have no idea why the wires came out like they did. Maybe the screws for the wires were just loose?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.