Window shopping for new car in a few months

I need my vehicle to handle well, suv's with high centers of gravity don't like to go around corners. Plus not too many suv's offer manual transmissions which are a must for me.
Yea right. This Tahoe with PPV suspension handles like a race car and it has the power of one to. It’s fast for a stock suv. It has manual mode and there’s a + and - you shift yourself but no clutch lol

I need my vehicle to handle well, suv's with high centers of gravity don't like to go around corners. Plus not too many suv's offer manual transmissions which are a must for me.
Yes... true... lol... the S-10 Blazer has a rollover warning on the drivers visor... quite the eye opener!.. it was important to teach my son not to steer away from a blowout... it happened 1 month after getting his license... what an ordeal, I removed the spare to save weight... lol... 30lb was sorely missed that day...

It tilts on corners, I 2 wheel the thing at times entering on-ramps and hates a windy day... but I'm about the sounds... next-up... a fullsize

Uh how about slow down?! Is it really a must to go 60 around the corner?!!

Yea it is, I drive hard //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/driving.gif.c4dead4599dda895032b63e51f52b126.gif
Back in April I drove Tail of the Dragon, it was a lot of fun.
Any particular reason why?

Tahoe with 4/4 drop can handle corners at 60+ if you know how to fish tail correctly (drift) lol..
You must not know how to drive.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Tahoe with 4/4 drop can handle corners at 60+ if you know how to fish tail correctly (drift) lol..
You must not know how to drive.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif He's gotta be young. No need to be in a hurry all the time on the road...it's people like that that pissoff other people. And tailgating too....because they're not going fast enough.

Any particular reason why?
Because its fun

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif He's gotta be young. No need to be in a hurry all the time on the road...it's people like that that pissoff other people. And tailgating too....because they're not going fast enough.

I'm in my 30s and yes I am the one that tail gates for going anything below 90 in a 70. German cars are built for high speed cruising.

Burbans and Hoes do not handle, I don't care how much it is modified. If you think it does, you have never driven a real race car and experienced g force.

And drifting is just a controlled slide, it's not the fastest way around a corner.

Because its fun

I'm in my 30s and yes I am the one that tail gates for going anything below 90 in a 70. German cars are built for high speed cruising.

Burbans and Hoes do not handle, I don't care how much it is modified. If you think it does, you have never driven a real race car and experienced g force.

And drifting is just a controlled slide, it's not the fastest way around a corner.
Lol. Poor chaps

Because its fun

Lol if you expect it to handle like any sports car lf course not.

But if you can drive you can handle anything that isnt so high leaving gravity balance off to flip.

You need to sit down old man because my tahoe would smoke and handle better then your current vehicle lmao.

Ls power is no joke compared to "german", unless were speaking higher end audis.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.