Will two 10's hit in my regular cab?

Yeah I'm gonna use 2 10" subs. Fiberglass you say? I don't think I could build one as easy as using MDF. I plan to do all the work myself.

Oh and money isn't really a big deal, I'm willing to try anything as long as it sounds good.

i'd be more than happy to help you design a setup

i've done 8"s to 12"s in my reg cab, ported to sealed, all spectrums of setups

hit me up on AIM sometime (i'll be gone for the next 45min or so) and i'd be more than happy to help you.

mdf is fine just that fiberglass is easier to get more airspace. i don't think it would be a big enough difference for you to worry about though. and if money doesn't matter then i would go with a good JL. which ever one is more in your price range. and you need to know what kinda of bass you want. you could squeeze 4 10''s in there and get more bass sound but you would lose hit

rockford p1's are the best sub at that price no doubt. i had have them in my ext cab and they pound. back window rattles to hell though. gotta fix. anyway im upgrading to two type rs
im gonna be happy lol
shhhh, no there not:) its all in the install, and for the money id take many others off the top of my head,

mdf is fine just that fiberglass is easier to get more airspace. i don't think it would be a big enough difference for you to worry about though. and if money doesn't matter then i would go with a good JL. which ever one is more in your price range. and you need to know what kinda of bass you want. you could squeeze 4 10''s in there and get more bass sound but you would lose hit
elaborate on that please. that makes absolutely no sense unless you are talking about having a box that provides to little air space for each sub. having 4 properly done subs will have more bass and hit harder.

It sounds crazy, but one of the loudest setups in town a few years ago was a standard cab silverado with 2 15"W0's and a 600w legacy amp. Guy has super small sealed boxes and those things got crazy loud for that many "watts". They were single 8ohm ran into 4ohm mono. I eventually bought them for cheap from the guy but they were never the same outside those little sealed boxes.

I guess what I am saying is that some super shallow 15's in a small sealed box is what I would go with. Maybe not those subs and sure as hell not that amp, but you get the idea.

Cool stuff. I'm heading up to a new dealer to look at a bunch of amp's and subs. Probably just gonna stick with 10's for now and see how that goes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.