will this help?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Polyfil almost never makes an enclosure louder. It will usually flatten and smooth out the response.

If you want louder, make the sealed enclosures smaller and throw more power at them. That is, if you don't have room for a ported enclosure. The smaller sealed enclosure will be louder at a peak but will not have the same low end as the larger sealed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Got it figured out! Thankfully a friend just found out about KunKonceptz UBT-20 terminal adapters that allow multiple connections to my type 94...
Turn the volume completely down and operate ot normally. This is to see if it is the built in amplifier that is shutting down. If the radio does...
That would be a function of the harness, not the HU, I think. Have you looked into a Maestro or iData interface? i would check with crutchfield...
Dammned good speakers. Just pass up the CL series,and you will be pleased with CDT speakers. I still enjoy all mine. Polk MM series and Infinity...

About this thread

TWF

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
TWF
enterprise, ms
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date