Will they fit in a 04 Monte Carlo

Participant count
  • Participant list

DocisChief
10+ year member

Illinois
Anyone with an 04 Monte Carlo or one of those approximate years know if you can fit 2 15's ported in the trunk. I might be getting one and I've been planning out my next system and had my mind set on 2 AQ HDC315s. I know at minimum they need like 4 cubic feet a piece so I'd need 8 net to work with. I'd also like to have them not firing up if possible. Thanks guys.

im not familiar with specific dimensions of the car, but 8 cubes + port volume is going to be snug, but the trunk is pretty large and has a pretty large opening, you may have to build the box in the car

^^I said I don't have the car yet, but I might be getting one. I tried searching for the dimensions, and I can't seem to find them. I just get that "cargo area is 15.8 cubic feet" or roughly. I don't know how that's distributed dimensions wise though.

^^I said I don't have the car yet, but I might be getting one. I tried searching for the dimensions, and I can't seem to find them. I just get that "cargo area is 15.8 cubic feet" or roughly. I don't know how that's distributed dimensions wise though.
Like i said, it should fit, but you may have to build the box in the car. and you should be able to make the subs face front or back

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.