Will it hurt my 120 amp Alternator to run 2 Extra Batteries in the trunk? Help!

I'll just have to see by then because I have lifetime warranty thats the thing. So I dont know yet..
Be careful on that too cuz if they know or find out its because your droppin mega loads on it they wont cover it.

Also the alt size is irrelevant to if it hurts adding batts, no mtter what alt more batts shortens its life.

Be careful on that too cuz if they know or find out its because your droppin mega loads on it they wont cover it.
Also the alt size is irrelevant to if it hurts adding batts, no mtter what alt more batts shortens its life.

Hehe I'm cool with them so I know I'll get the lifetime. They're just doing their job....

How hard is it to say "The alternator just crapped out on me"? If they ask, you just say "It's all stock in my car, I have no clue why it died". How hard is that?

Also, I got a stock alternator replaced in my car from Autozone, and it is under lifetime warranty. I would just do as I said above if mine went out. I found a alternator that is universal online that is 220+ amps for $299 I think, I can't remember exactly. That is what I am going to get later possibly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.