anyone know what length of power wire is needed to run from bat to back '88 cherokee

well its like this.. go outside at 2 in the morning run a tape measure, get a wrong measurement, buy wrong length of wire, waste lots of time.. ooorrr see if someone has had experience with this particular vehicle that has an extra 30 secs to spare to post a reply and not be a jackass. if its asked so often than why not just answer the question instead of being a jackass and posting stupid remarks. besides u cant use a tape measure to go through the engine bay with ll the bends and all.

Wanna know what to do? Take a tape measure and Run it 4 feet past the length of your vehicle. Works for me.
hmm sounds like a pretty good technique.. ill have to see what that comes out too. i think ill run it an extra 15 b/c i need to do big 3 also

well its like this.. go outside at 2 in the morning run a tape measure, get a wrong measurement, buy wrong length of wire, waste lots of time.. ooorrr see if someone has had experience with this particular vehicle that has an extra 30 secs to spare to post a reply and not be a jackass. if its asked so often than why not just answer the question instead of being a jackass and posting stupid remarks. besides u cant use a tape measure to go through the engine bay with ll the bends and all.
If you don't want "stupid" remarks, stop asking retarded questions...

OP, I want to fuck you in the ass with my 62 year old dick. I wanna hear you scream daddy all night long while Ill hold you back with 5 ft of 0 gauge Wire.
yeah im sure this is because you were sexually depreived when u were in your "prime" and couldnt get nothing but those 6 year old boys from the public playgorund.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.