Will it damage the speakers if You had your windows fully down....

James1087

I was driving with the driver side windows fully down about 10-20mph and the opposite of the road there was a road worker who was using a pressure washer to clean the roads and I could say the air looked misty(water) or spray effect so I drove past a misty(water) area but I am worried if it can damage the speakers since the speakers are mounted inside of the car where the wing mirror is located and my windows was fully down. The speakers are standard manufacture fitted. Sorry for asking questions but I am concerned about speakers since that only provides entertainment to the car.

Speakers located:

http://i57.tinypic.com/f5ddgo.jpg

I was driving with the driver side windows fully down about 10-20mph and the opposite of the road there was a road worker who was using a pressure washer to clean the roads and I could say the air looked misty(water) or spray effect so I drove past a misty(water) area but I am worried if it can damage the speakers since the speakers are mounted inside of the car where the wing mirror is located and my windows was fully down. The speakers are standard manufacture fitted. Sorry for asking questions but I am concerned about speakers since that only provides entertainment to the car.

Speakers located:

http://i57.tinypic.com/f5ddgo.jpg
Did the area get drenched/soaked?

I have a boat, and a mud jeep that doesn't have a top. Both get abused and very wet. I have car audio speakers in both. I have not come into a problem yet. If they get drenched in can affect them. But with my tweeters on my a pillar in my mud jeep I have not had them get wet to the point of not working. Amps yes, speakers no.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/plthumbsdown.gif.d7966af824c93c6021d1aae1778b1c19.gif Guys a fkin troll the other post was if my passenger shut my door would it hurt my speakers..

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/plthumbsdown.gif.d7966af824c93c6021d1aae1778b1c19.gif Guys a fkin troll the other post was if my passenger shut my door would it hurt my speakers..
This

I have a boat, and a mud jeep that doesn't have a top. Both get abused and very wet. I have car audio speakers in both. I have not come into a problem yet. If they get drenched in can affect them. But with my tweeters on my a pillar in my mud jeep I have not had them get wet to the point of not working. Amps yes, speakers no.
I want a boat and mud jeep:(

But on this post, seriosuly this guys a troll or ******* brits are imbeciles! WTF WRONG WITH YOU!?!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.