Will I regret replacing my Alpine 9835?

Mac dvd to iPod is an excellent DVD to iPod conversion tool that is designed for Mac OS users to convert DVD to iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano and other iPod players,By using DVD to iPod Converter for Mac you can easily convert your favorite DVDs to iPod Touch,iPod Classic and iPod Nano,

want to convert your funny videos to you iPod, take a look at iPod Video Converter for Mac ,

enjoy your DVDs and videos on your iPod by browsing Convert DVD to iPod for Mac .
This is the answer I have been searching for!

you'd regret it. ipods don't belong in the car.
Gotta be honest with you man. At first I was sort of like, yeah whatever at this comment. I have been listening to my ipod in my car exclusively for a couple of months now. I also have been getting more and more lax on what quality I will bring with me, lately I have been going with anything 200 bitrate or higher mp3. So I decided to pop in a CD today and good god, it hasn't been my system sounding like crap lately afterall.

you'd regret it. ipods don't belong in the car.
What do you suggest, FM radio?

Apple lossless isn't that bad on an IPOD when compared to the CD, but I am not running an optical cable from my HU to the processor like some of these rich folks in Calaforneyea! Sadly, in some of the budget head units, the IPOD DA convertor is better than the CD player's DA convertor:eek:

just wondering, how is the ipod adapter for the 9835? is it pretty slow or is it okay?
Well to be honest, I think it works okay. I just make sure to do playlists for each artist since that is the best way to navigate through your songs. It is the first ipod integration that I have used in a head unit, so I have nothing to compare it with. I have a feeling though, that others might be quite a bit faster. It does seem sort of laggy and I know it isn't "full speed".

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.