Will Build Boxes

How much for a box for a single 12 for a Shiva or ED K? I'm still debating on which, also whether ported or sealed, I think ported because I don't think a single will be loud enough in my car (Olds Cutlass) and thats all i can afford. Probably carpeted too.

Originally posted by Tek How much for a box for a single 12 for a Shiva or ED K? I'm still debating on which, also whether ported or sealed, I think ported because I don't think a single will be loud enough in my car (Olds Cutlass) and thats all i can afford. Probably carpeted too.
im guessing about 65 shipped maybe a little less ported or sealed

Originally posted by ChefJoe Radar, can you send me a few pics of your box ? josephfowble@hotmail.com

Who here accepts paypal funds ? abcdefg and company wanted a money order before building and a money order for the shipping costs later... which means all sorts of extra fees and no escrow-type security.

i will just take a money order before because i just estimate the shipping beforehand so that way u dont have to send twice. give me some more detail bout the box u would like to be built and i can give u a price:)

yah, i can send ya a pic, but not for a little while anyways. my friends digital camera that i usually use got broken when he got drunk and dropped it about 5 times

Ok, we were talking about a box to the 43123 area code - $70 shipped to 43123.

"i can make one tuned to 31 that has dimensions of 21.5x18x15 w/ a slot port that is 1x10x4.5, w/ black or grey carpet. but no terminal (cant find one)"

I sat down and did golden rectangle computations for volume, well, doesn't quite fit, but I ended up with this box which should be about a 35 hz tune 2.18or slightly less cft box.

See gallary pic (sorry about the crappy slot depiction, it's full height, 1.5" width, with a 6" inner leg).

I can buy and install the terminal on my own.

If $70 for black (pref) or dark grey carpet, I think I'd like to buy one of these from you if I can see some pics of your work.

"I sat down and did golden rectangle computations for volume, well, doesn't quite fit, but I ended up with this box which should be about a 35 hz tune 2.18or slightly less cft box.

See gallary pic (sorry about the crappy slot depiction, it's full height, 1.5" width, with a 6" inner leg)."

i got the port calculations off a website that ive always used and i had a typo the port actually came out to be 2x10x4.5. i can the tune to 35 and see wat i get then but it is up to u. if u have aim of msn plz add me they r both in my sig

Hi everyone.

Can you help me out with a simple lil question? Right now i have two 12" Adire Shivas in a 1.5 sealed enclosure. What size box should i put them in since i am going to get a ported enclosure? please help me out

thank you

Originally posted by JBlazeGirlie Hi everyone.

Can you help me out with a simple lil question? Right now i have two 12" Adire Shivas in a 1.5 sealed enclosure. What size box should i put them in since i am going to get a ported enclosure? please help me out

thank you

i would go as big as u can, if u would like u can give me some dimensions to work w/ and i can design u a box for free

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.