will 2 cvr 10 sound better on RF t500.2 or zx750.1

Participant count
  • Participant list
What coil of subs do you have?Im guessing of dvc 4 ohm subs?You have svc4 ohm subs?DVC2 ohm subs?Either way, that SStream will be a better amp for all configurations.Just my opinion

4,coils. Cvrs are 102. Why is that SS so cheap? The kicker amp has less watts an is 2 times the price? Buy the soundsstream if I will be able to have deeper bass than I do currently

Well yall know more than me, looks like ill be ordering that SS. Hope it hits better than my old 500.2 .
It will be a better choice,and not to mention that the SStream amp has a 3yr warranty,rather than your 1yr warranty on other new amps and has a cooling built in fan, in which is another reason to buy it for the money

4,coils. Cvrs are 102. Why is that SS so cheap? The kicker amp has less watts an is 2 times the price? Buy the soundsstream if I will be able to have deeper bass than I do currently
Sorry, I still didnt understand the subs coil configurations:uhoh:

I currently have my cvrs hooked up on a 500.2 bridged to 2 ohms. Will it sound noticeably different if I bought a kicker 75
instead of a new amp. i bet he would sound alot better with a custom built box to spec for those woofers and using the same amp he has now

I have a custom box under my seat made by a dealer. I mean the subs hit but I can turn it all the way up and u can just barely hear the bass if all my doors are up. and the amp gets very hot, fast

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.