FS: Audio Technix Strato 12's LNIB

Rickdod3
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

(2) Audio Technix Strato 12's Like NEW In Box.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

These woofers are basically brand new, they were ran in my jeep for literally 2 days to shoot some promo videos for the new line of woofers. I'm currently trying to cut down on the audio collection I have that is why they are for sale.

These are not coming directly from us (AT) but they are coming from my personal collection.

They are dual 2 configuration, here are the specs:

Strato-12D2 – 2.5” voice coil

Re: 4.0 ohms

Fs: 32.7 Hz

VAS: 112.7L

Le: 2.4 mH

BL: 16.5 NA

Qes: 0.56

Qms: 5.28

Qts: 0.52

Mms: 189.8 g

RMS: 400 Watts

Also here is a video of them in my jeep along with another pair of the same woofers that are already sold.

Price:

$180 for both + shipping. They retail for $140.00 each shipped.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Items will be shipped via UPS or FedEx (Whichever comes out cheaper)

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMAG0141_zps500b64a4.jpg

IMAG0148-1_zps6ab9155a.jpg

IMAG0142_zpsaefc8bfd.jpg

Kenwood x993? Straight across 

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

Or a xfl 10" D2?
No thank you. I need specific headunit models. I should have been more specific. Sorry.

I need an x995, x996, x997, or a x897. Preferably like new. It HAS to have a working cd drive and a working USB drive. It will be used as a burp headunit for my comp vehicle.

No thank you. I need specific headunit models. I should have been more specific. Sorry.
I need an x995, x996, x997, or a x897. Preferably like new. It HAS to have a working cd drive and a working USB drive. It will be used as a burp headunit for my comp vehicle.
Why those models? The x993 has the same pre out voltage, USB, and cd drive, etc.. Matter of fact my x993 was louder than my x994 strangely.

Why those models? The x993 has the same pre out voltage, USB, and cd drive, etc.. Matter of fact my x993 was louder than my x994 strangely.
Because I had the x993 and had several problems with it...Then I switched to the x995 and loved it...recently got the x996 for my daily unit. I'd like to try out the 97 or the 897

I see, what problems did you have with it?
The RCA's pre-outs would randomly not work on my 4 channel. It was some type of factory problem...but they wouldnt warranty it out for me because it was past the warranty date.

The RCA's pre-outs would randomly not work on my 4 channel. It was some type of factory problem...but they wouldnt warranty it out for me because it was past the warranty date.
Wtf i swear I had the same problem on my x994.. My rear left channel wouldn't work and it always made me think my speaker wasn't working of something. Then the RCA outputs actually went bad on it. Weird, good looking out man. Haven't had any problems with my x993 though, yet.. Thank God

Wtf i swear I had the same problem on my x994.. My rear left channel wouldn't work and it always made me think my speaker wasn't working of something. Then the RCA outputs actually went bad on it. Weird, good looking out man. Haven't had any problems with my x993 though, yet.. Thank God
Yep lol that is the only issue I ever had with it...my 95 did the same thing once, but I had purchased it from a local shop and they swapped it out the same day.

Yep lol that is the only issue I ever had with it...my 95 did the same thing once, but I had purchased it from a local shop and they swapped it out the same day.
huh, thats weird, well i just picked up a 80prs so the x993 will be in the girls car. guess ill be using the high level inputs to mke suree i dont have any problems with that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.