why mono?

Participant count
  • Participant list
im not wiring a sub, The sub is already wired to the sub channel. these directions are for bridgeing 2 full range speakers. The manual clearly shows the sub hooked to the sub channel, then two regular speakers bridged for a higher output and says only the left channels are powered in bridged mode and to move selector switch from stereo to mono.I have to admit ive tried both ways stereo vs mono and it does sound stronger in mono mode. I don't want to lose my stereo effect. is it possible to bridge in stereo if I put y splitters on the rca?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

NVX MVPA1 Best tiny amp Installed a bunch, but have one pushing a sealed 12 @ 2ohm in my daily beater Can bump it all day long and barely gets...
I get it. I'd never run a tone through at full tilt to test just how much they can take before it goes all willie nelson either 🤣
I had two Skar amps (4ch & a monoblock) go bad within a year. Post #2 is an excellent recommendation.
Buy the 4 ch and keep the other. Usually on a 5 ch there isnt much of a substage, but there are a couple with a 1k @1ohm ch., but very few. A 5...

About this thread

blumule

blumule
greensboro nc
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
blumule