why does the diyma community also sell their crap.

Your raking in so much $$ right now, mind lending me a few thou?!

No the ac on my truck stopped working. It's been fine for the 7years I've owned it. Never had to refill it and it worked great last summer. Like cold as snow balls. I hope it's an easy fix when I figure out what the problem is... **** bass prly broke something.

lmao

See, I'm the opposite of most people. I want to find a girl and settle down, not sample around. Same with my system. I want to put something great together and be done. Neither of those things are happening //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Can't get STD's when sampling subs though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Idk man some of these car audio guys get lonely and see their woofer sitting over there and get idea with the pole vent hole, next thing you know forsale gentle used woofer great condition other then some sticky stuff coming out pole vent. You buy it and bam blue waffle

Idk man some of these car audio guys get lonely and see their woofer sitting over there and get idea with the pole vent hole, next thing you know forsale gentle used woofer great condition other then some sticky stuff coming out pole vent. You buy it and bam blue waffle
My Wardens don't have pole vents //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

No the ac on my truck stopped working. It's been fine for the 7years I've owned it. Never had to refill it and it worked great last summer. Like cold as snow balls. I hope it's an easy fix when I figure out what the problem is... **** bass prly broke something.
MI doesn't get warm.

Lemme get this straigh...in the last 7 years you never had to refill the a/c, no matter how many times you've used it? Your either full ofshit or never used it. That's pretty commoin with vehicles is the a/c always stops working, needs refill, a leak, etc.

MI doesn't get warm.
Lemme get this straigh...in the last 7 years you never had to refill the a/c, no matter how many times you've used it? Your either full ofshit or never used it. That's pretty commoin with vehicles is the a/c always stops working, needs refill, a leak, etc.

No it doesn't leak so why would I have to refill it? My house central air has never been refilled either and I've been here since 2009

You dont refill air man lol I have forced air myself.

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

No it doesn't leak so why would I have to refill it? My house central air has never been refilled either and I've been here since 2009

I didn't say it leaks just making a statement. Mine isn't working....but why bother since it doesn't get warm here very often.

You dont refill air man lol I have forced air myself. 

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

I didn't say it leaks just making a statement. Mine isn't working....but why bother since it doesn't get warm here very often.

Michigan gets hot. Inside of cars on 80' days is like 120'.... I want my ac.

Many SQ guys over there are very knowledgable.
Then you have the ones chasing snake oil that think the more expensive a speaker is and fancy features it has, the better it will sound. And their brain plays tricks on them, and they truly think they can hear the difference.
kind of like fancy rca's vs traditional patch cables......

lmao

See, I'm the opposite of most people. I want to find a girl and settle down, not sample around. Same with my system. I want to put something great together and be done. Neither of those things are happening //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Can't get STD's when sampling subs though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
...you know what. Im not even gonna start with you.

Your raking in so much $$ right now, mind lending me a few thou?!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Claiming that a patch cable performs as well as our shielded cables really shows the extent that you know about the subject. Ever heard of an unbalanced preout input on an amp? What about differential inputs? The differences between those are key in determining what type of RCAs are best. You can't throw patch cables on any amp and expect results worth a crap (actually it would work poorly compared to shielded cables on about 90% of amps)

Flesh light. Subwoofer. That is all.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

I want to do one finally rebuild but it's going to take years to get everything together. Mosconi One amps and Focal Be speakers and sub. I'm in no hurry at all.
visit the diy forum and look at the drivers that have paremeters good for yor installation and low distorton. focal utopias are so over priced..

some of the best drivers on the market are 100-150$ as far as midbass and 80-150$ mid ranges.

and when i said desgined for car aduio i was takeing about the alignments and acustical properties of the vechile..

visit the diy forum and look at the drivers that have paremeters good for yor installation and low distorton. focal utopias are so over priced..some of the best drivers on the market are 100-150$ as far as midbass and 80-150$ mid ranges.

and when i said desgined for car aduio i was takeing about the alignments and acustical properties of the vechile..
Dude shut up. Stay off my post. You are a tool.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.