why does my dd 1510 sound like chit

ya honestly i dont really give a fuk about you so run along boy.
Boy? At least I know how to fix my problems. And I install my own things. And I design my own boxes. And I build my own boxes. And my **** is better than yours. I generally don't pay anyone else to do MY work for me.

Boy? At least I know how to fix my problems. And I install my own things. And I design my own boxes. And I build my own boxes. And my **** is better than yours. I generally don't pay anyone else to do MY work for me.
Eh, im on his side now. LOL

ok; your not gonna get any help by yelling at the people that tried and i emphasize tried to help you; and think about it, sub is not in the box at all but still makes sound.... how does that involve the box at all? you swapped boxes and it somwhat improved the sound, congrats.... it didnt fix it, its not the enclosure. unfortuanately i cant help you, im still learning but i have enough respect and logic to listen to what people have to say and think they might be right.

and you prolly shouldnt start a - feedback thread on mobius right after DD told you it was the enclosure, dd is in another state; they dont know anything about your setup... logic is ur freind use it...

DD's do not sound like a@#. Now granted they dont have the most amazing SQ in the world. I have never owned a DD that sounded like crap. Its usually people thing their little kenwood 300 watter is going to push the hell out of their new dd3515 and when it dosnt they say DD sounds like crap.

TO ALL YOU GUYS WHO SAID IT WAS NOT THE ENCLOSURE YOU WERE WRONG WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! when i installed this new box i left the setting as they were with the mobeious box. it was like i installed a subwoofer in my truck LOL//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif. cant believe the difference between the two. this sub came alive in this enclosure.

IMG00240.jpg

IMG00242.jpg

IMG00243.jpg

if anyone wans vids comparing the two i can make them.

Well crap... my DD1508 has this mechanical crackle noise when I start to crank it. New sub. I am starting to wonder if its my box. The W7 I had was doing the same thing in it.

Changing my box was the best thing I did. You would not believe the difference it made. On a 30 ta 40 sweep the the panels n my truck rattle like hell. On the other box no control what so ever the sub would bounce off the back plate on very low volume. This box I can crank it up and its very impressive for a shallow subwoofer. I may up to two 1508s or my 2 3515s

Well crap... my DD1508 has this mechanical crackle noise when I start to crank it. New sub. I am starting to wonder if its my box. The W7 I had was doing the same thing in it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.