Why do some amps run with the fuse pulled out?

Participant count
  • Participant list
It's still getting power from another source. since it was wired in the factory, find a fuse diagram to see if their is a cross feed for the stereo/amp. Did you pull the amp fuse or the stereo fuse???

And we know this how???? That's why I asked him the question!!!! He said he pulled the fuse under the hood. Maybe he pulled what he thought was the fuse for the factory amp' Or do you believe in magic???? Let's give him a chance to respond,.
He said it said radio amp next to it on the fuse cover

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Additinally, no need to reference "max" anything as those specs are useless. Most of know how to look at specs for a given speaker, amp, HU, etc...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
You don't need two amps. The speakers come with crossovers to help protect the tweeters.
Perhaps you changed something without mentioning it here? Maybe a loose turn on line? I dunno man...but we'll take it. Hopefully it keeps working. 👍
No doubt, was just thinking of that when i was mulling getting one of these. https://blackbrickaudio.com/products/100-watt-4-channel-amplifier

About this thread

JohnPD

CarAudio.com Regular
JohnPD
Ravenna, Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from