Why do people do this???

Participant count
  • Participant list

packerfan
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Ok, for the past few months ive noticed when people say 'eclipse' or to the effect of it, someone ALWAYS has to pitch there sh1t in and say 'Ive lost all respect for eclipse when they hired Mr Overpeck..." Why? I dont think Matt has anything to do when it comes to the products that eclipse makes. Last I heard Matt is part of the Marketing sector of eclipse, so that still has nothing to do with the products of eclipse.

-Justin

hmmm.....refering to me huh?

jus stating my opinion of them....i always say they have good products....but the company as a whole is what i dont have alot of respect for since they hired mr overpeck....have never said they dont make good products.....but since it bothers you....i'll quit putting my opinion in any reply to something about eclipse......

No mike, I was not talking about you, I realy dont even know what you are talking about. I posted this on another forum and it got deleted so i posted it here. Sorry if you thought it was directed to you.

-Justin

well as i told u in the im.....i think im the only one that actually says that about eclipse on this forum...if there are others i dont see them to often...heh

Originally posted by packerfan Ok, for the past few months ive noticed when people say 'eclipse' or to the effect of it, someone ALWAYS has to pitch there sh1t in and say 'Ive lost all respect for eclipse when they hired Mr Overpeck..." Why? I dont think Matt has anything to do when it comes to the products that eclipse makes. Last I heard Matt is part of the Marketing sector of eclipse, so that still has nothing to do with the products of eclipse.

-Justin
I think ppl say that b/c they can't believe at least a reputable company would hire someone like Matt.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

packerfan

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
packerfan
Beaver Dam WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date