Who's still owed money by Ronnie Peay?

it was easy how it worked he lined up 50 people atleast at 1st told everyone that he could get them audio at like 75% off retail but it would take like 2 months to ship it well the prices were so good that people would wait he then would take the 51th persons money and buy the 1st person there **** and ship it at a crazy price then once people seen this it grow like wild fire the scam was he pocketed the 1st 50s people money and spent it look it up its call a pyramid scheme

it was easy how it worked he lined up 50 people atleast at 1st told everyone that he could get them audio at like 75% off retail but it would take like 2 months to ship it well the prices were so good that people would wait he then would take the 51th persons money and buy the 1st person there **** and ship it at a crazy price then once people seen this it grow like wild fire the scam was he pocketed the 1st 50s people money and spent it look it up its call a pyramid scheme
You're def on the right track and have the right idea! Wasn't nearly 50 people though.

V.

In 2008 when i graduated i spent 1400 dollars in promise of 2 memphis mojo 15's a 4000 watt amp and a pioneer double din....and it was 2 months before i asked for a refund....he gave me every excuse imaginable....we finally decided we will never get that money back and i needed it back to help with my college tution....idk how he sleeps at night

In 2008 when i graduated i spent 1400 dollars in promise of 2 memphis mojo 15's a 4000 watt amp and a pioneer double din....and it was 2 months before i asked for a refund....he gave me every excuse imaginable....we finally decided we will never get that money back and i needed it back to help with my college tution....idk how he sleeps at night
**** man....that's a lot of cash to throw away and let go.

V.

Said thing Ronnie "appeared" to be a good guy ...We were @ the same shows for 2 years ..guy was cool ,then the dirt starting popping up ...We were lucky none of my guys got involved .

Said thing Ronnie "appeared" to be a good guy ...We were @ the same shows for 2 years ..guy was cool ,then the dirt starting popping up ...We were lucky none of my guys got involved .
would your "boys" have "G'd" his punk ass? Dog

would your "boys" have "G'd" his punk ass? Dog
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif ...i know it looked like ,he was selling the hell out of those rim packages ,i actually saw people get what they payed for .

some got the product, many didnt

ive been getting the same excuses for about 3 years now....all i want is my $550 back...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BassAddictJ

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
BassAddictJ
FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies