Southeast Region Whos got a meter??

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
M y local shop in Grenada had one they let me use all the time. $15 a day to use it. Have you checked any local shops bro, to see if they have one maybe they could rent out?
Called 2 that I would even trust to pop my trunk much less anything else. One had no idea what I was even talking about the other did not have a shop meter but one of the workers had one but owner said I would have to come to talk to him about it since its not part of the shop and would have to be done after hours.

It could be worth checking out, but some people are A-holes and won't let anybody borrow something if they can't make a million dollars profit off it. But maybe this guy that works there could turn out to be a cool cat. I will call my old shop and see if they would let one go out for rent. I don't think they would since it's not local. I will definitely keep my ears open for you Bro!

I'm in Monroe, La...usually charge ~$20 for a test-n-tune. But I'm lenient on the time period for a fellow bass-head.

I can't understand why shops around Shreveport don't have a Termlab???? Hell, some other places there host USACi shows from time to time.

What is the cheapest reliable meter to buy?
SPL Labs meters are supposed to be pretty close to a termlab. They are a bit cheaper..not exactly what id call "cheap" though.

That i dnt know but I am really only looking for someone with a termlab.
thanks for making this thread. That guy in jackson is close as hell to me...tryin to arrange a metering session for when my set up is done. So if nothin else, atleast you helped me out. Lol. Good luck in your search man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

disturbed471985

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
disturbed471985
Greenwood, La
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date