Southeast Region Whos got a meter??

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
I'm in Monroe, La...usually charge ~$20 for a test-n-tune. But I'm lenient on the time period for a fellow bass-head.
I can't understand why shops around Shreveport don't have a Termlab???? Hell, some other places there host USACi shows from time to time.
I might take a trip down to see Dave soon and if i do I guess I will have to stop by and get with u on this. I did not call all shops just audioedge and street creations. SC was lost. Audioedge does not have a shop meter.. All ther other shops I run from... I know Danny Hays shop has one but getting in touch with him is next to impossible.

So all other brands are not reliable? Sorry to jack ur thread but I was thinking of buying of buying one, but I am very ignorant when it comes to brands and quality. So any help would be appreciated.

Ok so I am about to buy a termlab and I can get this upgrade kit for full 20-20K measurement capabilities to the Term-LAB USB system. Is this really needed?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

disturbed471985

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
disturbed471985
Greenwood, La
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date