SOLD Whole mess of equipment for sale

Savstyle
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Fresno
Allright so im finally selling my stuff since im buying a new car.

first up

12" IDMAXv3 D2 210+shipping

JBL 1200.1 200+shipping

12" Mag D2 (claw version)

Now this sub is beat to ****. Spider came loose and when it was epoxyed it wasnt on there straight so its off to one side. One of the terminals is jacked got epoxy on it and is kinda loose. Its been sitting in my room for 7 or 8 months and now its time for it have a new home. So lets say 110+shipping?

2 12" ED 12a's the orginal ones before ed became ghey.

They have aluminum backing and there in immaculate shape. 160+shipping each, if you want them both we can work somthing out.

Rainbow SLC 265.02's these are a couple yrs old. They have been in my car the hole time and only amped for 3 months. 150+shipping

My deck ill list later once i get my new car:veryhapp:

Ill have pics later this week when i get them off my buddys phone. Everythings in good shape except mag.

If you have anyquestions PM me or post them in the thread.

can anyone vouch for this dude? i want that idmax
i Just sold my jbl to a big jake last week. He can vouch for me. He was my first sell where i had to ship usally ill deliever what i sell or pick up what i buy.

Meet me in Selma for the IdMax?????????
Sounds good to me

i i have seen most of this stuff in person and wil vouch for matt
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/woot.gif.aaa6090e619a97b6090d16dd863c5a69.gif

Thanks man

There you have it folks

Now buy my stuff

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.