who the hell does he think he is???

taylor
10+ year member

THUNDER TUNES IS A FLAMER
can
"no. alpine just *****. go with good companies. I don't have the best mids and highs, but they are better than the alpine **** that i've heard.

I'll never buy alpine subs. amps, decks, or speakers. I know that what i have is louder, and clearer than alpine.

i'll give you an SPL trophy in a week. goin to a comp. and i'm gonna win my class"

Idiotic quote of the day courtesy of DiamondAudioFan

Who the hell is this guy and why is he such an idiot......never ever epect to take first...there is always someone who is louder than you....and since when did Alpine ever make a really crappy product (every company has a low end too so don't name lower stuff) My thinking was the same way until a fifth place finish kicked my ass and this year when a juggernaut beat me (now a team mate)

He also said that MB Quart was Diamond Audio's "little brother." But I'm not getting into this, I just wanted to make a post so I can get updates in my email on this war that's about to start, lol.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Hey Im not in this for a war, but when Taylor told me he was sending over 1000 Watts to his Type R, I said what the hell, lets see how 2 12's do with 750 a piece. I've heard Type R's before with the recommended power, and they did ok, but weren't really impressive. But that 750 watts, really makes a huge difference. Anyhow on to the story. According to DiamondAudio, the Type R's would have blown, just because his buddy keeps blowing his. He doesn't think to factor in the enclosure, gains, crossovers etc., just automatically shoots my statement down, like I'm going to lie about it. I have no beef with the man, I respect Diamond Audio products, I think they are they ****, but wake up man, there are a lot of respectable products on the market, some at lower prices than others. And like Taylor said, don't expect first place, I setup a couple JLW6's a while back that were pounding like a mother, I thought he would have had a first place finish no problem, that was until a guy showed up with a Kicker L7 15, in a huge ported box. Always expect the unexpected, and don't hate something till you try it.

I wouldnt go as far as to call him "ignorant" but i do agree that he is way off point about Type R's. Right now they are one of the better "Affordable" Car Audio products.

Now i stick with my opinion that Audiobahn subs **** and i will argue that until i die or at least until they actually improve the mechanics of their subs vs. the Cosmetics. I get the same reaction from few, that think im crazy for saying Auto's **** a$$, but i have had bad personal experience with them and any one that i know with them has had bad experiences. . . . maybe Diamond had bad experiences with them and he gave his opinion of Alpine. . . .

Thing that i get *****ed at for:

I hate JL Audio

I hate Eclipse

I hate Audiobahns

And I could never stand Kicker . . . . does that make me ignorant?

I'm not defending nor putting anyone down. But everyone is entitled to there own opinion. And some people have pretty high opinions of themselves and their setups. That's why we have forum's such as these. To express our opinion's. Which I have a tendacy to do a little to often //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif To each his own. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

well i think that this kid IS ignorant. it doesnt seem like he has any experiance with anything but diamond audio. so i highly doubt that his alpine claims consist of any substance. if any of you guys have ever gone into the install page of this forum, he makes fun of everyone and calls them an ass. i remember seeing a couple of JLs in a custom fiber glass box and he said something along the lines of "nice install ass". as i recall we had problems with this guy from the beginning when he first joined...

Well i havent seen anything he ever said that suggests that hes an A$$hole or anything, but i myslef can be a prick at times so i wont hate lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

As far as the issue with Alpine, it pissed me off a little when they started Mass Producing products but IMO they are still a good quality company, and the Type R's and Type S's kick ass

but i would never JUMP anyone for advising products to people or giving their opinion of products. . . unless the products they advise people to look at are complete POS's (Volfenhag, pyrmid, legacy, boss etc... )

I don't know, I have had my share of arguements, and have pissed some people off myself...I may even pissed off the thread starter a couple of times...

Originally posted by taylor "no. alpine just *****. go with good companies. I don't have the best mids and highs, but they are better than the alpine **** that i've heard.

I'll never buy alpine subs. amps, decks, or speakers. I know that what i have is louder, and clearer than alpine.

i'll give you an SPL trophy in a week. goin to a comp. and i'm gonna win my class"

Idiotic quote of the day courtesy of DiamondAudioFan
Look this is whats happened, happens all the time………….kid knows nothing about car audio, goes into a shop. When he gets in, the salesman grabs him by his ear, shows him to the items which pay most commission (JL) and says “this **** does this, that **** does that.” Aaaaaaahhhhh says the fool, walking outta the shop.

he then goes n tells his friends, all of whom wouldn’t know a megabyte from a megaburger in car audio equivalent, and all seem very impressed by this parrot-like repetition of this **** does this, that **** does that.” The guy then thinks, “chee, I sure know my ****!” he then thinks, “hmmmmm…..how many more people can I impress, I know, I will log onto a forum & whenever the area the salesman covered pops up, ill answer it and every1 will think what a big, clever boy I am.” //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Eventually, th bulshitter is tempted to answer questions in areas he knows nothing about & so is eventually caught out by his lies eg. Alpine is like Jensen head units & ***** ass – what a logical conclusion…..

For you information, Alpine, alongside Eclipse & Nakamichi & Rockfors make the best head units in the audio market. Period. No arguments about it, this list is definitive (although I suppose we should add Rockford to keep RF fans quiet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif )

I always ask this – how many FULL installs have you done yourself…….your theory may be good (well not in your case DiamondAudioFan), but your practice certainly aint up to much //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Oh 1 more piece of advice – go tell this crap on http://www.termpro.com and see what happens to you’re a$$ there!!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif :rolleyes:

I beleive you should have confronted him and maybe taken him under your wing, I mean share your wealth of knowledge and maybe teach him a little something. Don't just put him down, that's what makes people ****ed up.

I dont want to get in to the fight but you know what alpine stands for?

A:A

L:Looser

p:prefearing

I: Ignorance

N: N'stead of

E: Excellence..

Just had to put that in there.. Tell him that pyle sounds better and thats pretty bad..ha ha..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Later

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.