Who sells ADIRE AUDIO products?

del
10+ year member

I have heard so much about the Adire Audio subs, especially the Brahma series and was just wondering who sells them? Are there any car audio websites that sell the Adire subs at a real good price? Just wondering where I can get some.

Originally posted by del I have heard so much about the Adire Audio subs, especially the Brahma series and was just wondering who sells them? Are there any car audio websites that sell the Adire subs at a real good price? Just wondering where I can get some.
You only purchase adire authorized, there are no warehouses that undercut the dealers to pinch a penny and eliminate service in the process. We take our service and our products very seriously, and do our best to make sure the customer is completely happy with the end results.

If you buy an adire product new, it is from an authorized dealer, with full warranty, no questions asked. It is one of the only products you can feel assured you are covered for, no matter what...

The brahma's are currently on backorder, but I can help you with placing an order for one if you'd like to get your name up on the top of the list for when the next shipment arrives. (about 2 weeks)

Feel free to contact me if you'd like.

Can you give me a price for each size sub? Also, how much would shipping cost me to a southern california city?

Zoltok-

I cover shipping, it's just 369 each for the 12"

del- same situation, I cover shipping...

10"is 339, 12" is 369, and the 15" is 429

Originally posted by audiolife what if i wanted it shipped and picked up from me and sent to cali? lololol
I think not... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Zoltok, I'm a DIY kinda guy... I don't sell boxes unless you are local to me, then I'll be glad to help you design and build a custom fiberglass enclosure... but I quit working with regular MDF a while ago... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

DIY = Do it yourslef...=)

Is fiberglass that much better than mdf?

hey jlaine, how would you compare the 12" Shiva to a Blueprint 1202? truthfully? i know this is off subject, but i didnt think this was worth a new post...

1202 ISNT OUT YET BUT IF YOU LOOK AT IT http://www.missiondigital.net/ ID SAY IT LOOKS TO BOAST SOME ADVANTAGES. SHIVA IS GREAT THOUGH ..ID TAKE IT OVER THE OVER HYPED TYPE R OR PERFECTS REMEMBER LOOKS ARE DECIEVING AND WHEN YOU TAKE OFF THE "FLUFF" YOU'LL SEE WHAT IT REALLY IS //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.