who says 2-300 watts cant flex?

DSCF4404.jpg
DSCF4401.jpg

DSCF4403.jpg
Lol look at this kid, still trying to win CA.com's approval, and show us he knows real American vehicles. LAWL

haha bro i advise you dont talk about things you know completely nothing about or else you look stupid. 50k down the drain haha get your facts straight bro. lets see what my waste is compared to your ride. brother hating on everyones ride. post yours *****. looking at your equiptment i can already tell its going to be TRUE garbage

Lulz, i have plenty of cars. I just dont spend that much on audio equipment since i dont drive them all. I guess your corvette is fast huh? Ive got a gokart thatll **** on you in the 1/4 mile.

My DD is an 81 pontiac, i have 2 classics a 67 falcon and 66 mustang GT, and i just picked up an 84 crown victoria to add to my shitty car collection. I love my old american hunks of metal. Looking at selling the 81 pontiac and getting an S10 for a new DD though.

Lulz, i have plenty of cars. I just dont spend that much on audio equipment since i dont drive them all. I guess your corvette is fast huh? Ive got a gokart thatll **** on you in the 1/4 mile.
My DD is an 81 pontiac, i have 2 classics a 67 falcon and 66 mustang GT, and i just picked up an 84 crown victoria to add to my shitty car collection. I love my old american hunks of metal. Looking at selling the 81 pontiac and getting an S10 for a new DD though.
bro i was never here to say my **** is faster or better than anyone. you guys said get a real american car. so thats why i posted the pic. your go kart weighs under 300 lbs no **** it would beat my car. the vette is slow to me anyways. but it just takes money to mod it.

bro i was never here to say my **** is faster or better than anyone. you guys said get a real american car. so thats why i posted the pic. your go kart weighs under 300 lbs no **** it would beat my car. the vette is slow to me anyways. but it just takes money to mod it.
Ill drive over all yall's shitty ass vehicles with my chevy silverado

2007chevy02lg.jpg

Okay....troll or not...but where in the world is a focus considered garbage?
what bro? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

the only reason i have anything is because people pay good money to have there cars shine like this
CarColorCorrectAfter.jpg
nice orange peel

i can do that too

dscf4695.jpg

dscf4687a.jpg

his world
edit- i think he is talking about the other car
oh, now i see before the ninja edit.

i wasn't talking about any car, i was talking about the rockford p1's and 300w in op's car...

Lol look at this kid, still trying to win CA.com's approval, and show us he knows real American vehicles. LAWL
lul

Ill drive over all yall's shitty ass vehicles with my chevy silverado
2007chevy02lg.jpg
So you took your truck off road cleaned it there and brushed away the tire tracks to take a pic that you have with choppy res? stock photo right click saved as?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.