who says 2-300 watts cant flex?

017.jpg

FLEX!

dont wetsand and buff factory paint way too thin.

if you dont own ur own house and live with parents they pretty much bought ur car for you.

nice flex! gotta start somewhere...

^ only thing you can do is a total repaint. factory paint thin they dont like to waste because that is profit. when i paint a car i lay down 3-4 coats of clear so it can be wetsanded and buffed. when buffing factory paint real easy to break thru esp after wetsanding...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Thanks! It may never have made it to U.S. retail. Actually, I highly doubt it! They have diversified their product line now as can be seen on...
This Is a NIB amplifier, one of two that I was to use. Decided to go class A/B on the front mids and tweets and just purchased a Helix B FOUR...
Good thing its under warranty and that you have contacted A.Control about the issue so it has been documented. It will help speed up the return...
Ok, i will go on this option. Thanks a lot bro for the help, i really appreciate again, Cheers
Welcome. You have a Crown Vic, Which year cruiser is it? You have a trunk big enough to hold a family of four - why three 8's and not a couple...

About this thread

MarcusFranz

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
MarcusFranz
Cocoa, Fl
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date