who says 2-300 watts cant flex?

haha bro i advise you dont talk about things you know completely nothing about or else you look stupid. 50k down the drain haha get your facts straight bro. lets see what my waste is compared to your ride. brother hating on everyones ride. post yours *****. looking at your equiptment i can already tell its going to be TRUE garbage
Not everyone is born with a silver spoon in their mouth bro, this just shows how insecure you are //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

DSCF4404.jpg

DSCF4401.jpg

DSCF4403.jpg

Not everyone is born with a silver spoon in their mouth bro, this just shows how insecure you are //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
LMAO bro i am hella insecure because i am 19 and i have bought myself a car and made it to what it is today. i paid for that car and everything done to it. a solid career or a job is what will get you there. let me know if you need any advice on how to do that

thats cool im 17 im just starting my senior year. I have no job and my parents dont give me **** as you can see.
Maybe you should find a job instead of continuing buying garbage //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

LMAO bro i am hella insecure because i am 19 and i have bought myself a car and made it to what it is today. i paid for that car and everything done to it. a solid career or a job is what will get you there. let me know if you need any advice on how to do that
sure bro

Maybe you should find a job instead of continuing buying garbage //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Okay....troll or not...but where in the world is a focus considered garbage?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.