Who offers Good oversized 1/0 wire

Looking for some good true 1/0 or actually oversized powerwire .Need for the majority 95% of my power wire run , probably reduce to standard"0 gauge " at my amp Best bang for the $?

But still have the ability to fit into typical "0" input distribution block. Does anyone make the adapters for true over sized 0 gauge anyone ever run into issues fitting into amp terminals?

Looking for some good true 1/0 or actually oversized powerwire .Need for the majority 95% of my power wire run , probably reduce to standard"0 gauge " at my amp Best bang for the $?But still have the ability to fit into typical "0" input distribution block. Does anyone make the adapters for true over sized 0 gauge anyone ever run into issues fitting into amp terminals?
Go to amazon and put in welding wire, you will find a veritable plethora of ofc true spec wire, I got mine there for about 1.20 per foot.

Pointless
Why? cause there's no pictures? Its ok, just read it.

I wasn't being a di**, I was making sure OP saw the sticky. Glad you made an effort to help, I must have missed that in this thread. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Why? cause there's no pictures? Its ok, just read it.
I wasn't being a di**, I was making sure OP saw the sticky. Glad you made an effort to help, I must have missed that in this thread. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
I probably went over this s*** a thousand times

royal excellene 1/0 vs eb flex 1/0 EB is waaay better.

28340317_1925159367526598_118684771_o.png

Wish I would have known about the EB Flex before I dropped 250 on a 50 foot roll of stinger power wire the Stinger is tinned but I have no idea if that actually helps anything except corrosion

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.