Who makes a good amplifier wiring kit for the money?

Knuconcept, Kicker, Stinger..... in order of price, low to high.

I like Kicker, its decently priced, very flexible, and all copper.

Some lower priced kits come with copper clad aluminum wire (CCA), which has to be oversized to handle as many amps of current.

First of all, are you sure you need 0 gauge? Most people shell out the extra cash for 0 gauge that is unnecessary. Unless you're trying to run a high amount of wattage, there's no need for it, it's too expensive. You can do just fine with a 4 gauge kit from walmart for 30 bucks in most cases.

First of all, are you sure you need 0 gauge? Most people shell out the extra cash for 0 gauge that is unnecessary. Unless you're trying to run a high amount of wattage, there's no need for it, it's too expensive. You can do just fine with a 4 gauge kit from walmart for 30 bucks in most cases.
Everybody should run 0ga from jump...

Go sit back in the corner that you came from until you can learn not to spread pizz poor info.

I just use 14 gauge speaker wire for everything. fuses are for babies
obvious_troll.jpg

Kicker wire is good

I just bought 20 feet of it.. Dunno whether to run it to the back of my car and use my other 0 gauge for my big 3 or what.. My other 0 guage is kinda short in the trunk and 20 ft is 2 more ft... Guess I just answered my own question

To clarify why putting 0 gauge in and nothing else is because it leaves room for upgrades and you could always run it to a distro block and the run 4 guage off that either way money is saved in the long run and you have a nice current flow

To clarify why putting 0 gauge in and nothing else is because it leaves room for upgrades and you could always run it to a distro block and the run 4 guage off that either way money is saved in the long run and you have a nice current flow
x2

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.