Who made these wheels?

ThatChevyGuy
5,000+ posts

sue me, its a ford.
Georgia
l_57475f6cdaec4cce9a57ee12281a81ff.jpg

I'm wanting some center caps, anybody know who made them? I dont think they are in production anymore.

Centerline?

American racing?

Ultra?

It doesn't say anywhere on the rim?? Some times companies put really small imprints of their company and the size of the wheel on the rim or on the inner part..

i looked, didnt see anything. Im betting on Ultra however. I searched for wheels made by those manufacturers, but it didnt come up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Yes, what Dox said. The ++ -- makes it so you don't have to shove 4 wires into 2 connections. Convenient.
id eq at the db you listen to the most often. our ears dont hear things the same, at different volumes. why tune at 60 dbs, when you listen to 90
There is a good chance you could add some sort of Bluetooth or AUX input to a vintage stereo such as a 1978 Pioneer, maybe with a separate toggle...
I got to message a DD woofer builder a decent bit my last stent of box designing; they would send me designs to do for or with individual...

About this thread

ThatChevyGuy

5,000+ posts
sue me, its a ford.
ThatChevyGuy
Georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date