Who is Swiss Audio?

I recently saw an add for this in my Car Audio mag, but I had never seen them before, or had heard of them. Mykeys is right, I think at this point it would certainly be a gamble to invest your money into them, at least without the company having established some sort of reputation.

well, how would they get a reputation if no one buys them? huh? huh? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

Such is the risk of free enterprise. I don't particuarly feel like investing in anything I don't know will or will not perform, I mean I've never seen anyone using their stuff in comps or shows that I've ever been to or read about. Say Cheese. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

Originally posted by K-Diggy well, how would they get a reputation if no one buys them? huh? huh? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif
How? They would have to depend on one of a few options. Either a respectable car audio mag does a test on them and recommends their products, through word of mouth from first hand listening experience(Adire Audio is a good example from this board), or by people taking a chance with their money and buying it before they hear it.

I had not heard of swiss but since no one in this area has it, I thought "I'm going to try it."

I purchased the smr6002 2ch amp from a place in Chicago by mail order. I'm putting my system together of no-name stuff, weird I know. plus I'm pretty tight on money.

Besides, the set up sounds great. the subs that I am running are 8" 4ohm DVC from Wally-Fart that are $20 ea, I'm running eight of them. 1/3 of a cubic foot space each. I have had nothing but compliments from friends and co-workers that heard them. few of the same people gave me b/s about it before they heard the set up.

Now I'm looking for Swiss's SAC525 5.25 3pc componets for a good deal so I can set up four of them.

I'm very happy with Swiss and looking to set up a second car with mostly Swiss set up, if I could find someone local to sell to me. HECK, just to find someone to sell it!!!!

All I know about them is that they sponser 2 of the DTM Garage life cars, this guy doesnt have anything cheap on his car by any means, but his system is pretty much all Swiss???:

Here is the exterior of his car:

pic10.jpg

And here is the system:

pic31.jpg

• Clarion CD/DVD/MP3 player with 7" monitor

• Swiss Audio Competition 12" Subwoofer (3)

• Swiss Audio Competition Amplifier 4 x 150

• Swiss Audio Competition Amplifier 2 x 500

• Swiss Audio 16 Band Electronic EQ

• Swiss Audio High Performance Bass Line Driver

• Swiss Audio Competition Component Speakers 5.25"

• Swiss Audio Competition Component Speakers 6.5"(2)

• Sony Playstation 2

• Custom Fiberglass Enclosure Painted Candy Brandywine

It could just be all show //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

hmmmmm----swiss audio never heard of em..........except the monster ass bass coming out of my trunk!!!!!

DSC00456.JPG

yes they are owned by audiobahn---no they are not run-of-the-mil audiocrap--these things freakin wang. If there are any non-believers--they will most likely believe if they come to the ohio meeting in may.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.