who els dose 100% Kevlar cone

Kevlar or carbon fiber cones might stand up better to temperature, weather, and UV rays, for what it is worth.

Most of the kevlar "blend" speakers you see are actually paper with some kevlar fibers thrown in... I think they can put as little as 2% or less kevlar in with the paper and call it a kevlar cone.

Sweet, more forum drama //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

So within the past year, how many companies have seen drama? I can think of MD, RD, and seems to be possibly Adassa now, though they don't seem to fall within the same line as the other two.

PS: 02parkave, my phone doesn't work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif No AIM for me while at work, hopefully tomorrow I'll have a new one.

Yeah it helps with the strength of the cone. Problem is when was the last time you folded a cone for daily use. It really is meant for spl where drivers are seeing 10,000 watts each and conditions over 170db. For daily applications a standard paper cone will do fine. and HA just for information purposes. Just looked at the book to my TYPE R and they are a kevlar/pulp fiber combo

Truth.

As far as Adassa is conerned, ask him why he owes MECA so much money //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
same reason ....you have free amps .....and the same reason your on other forums talking smack about all the subs you have blown do to clipping the hell out of the amps ...now back to your regular scheduled program ....boys and girls

A high kevlar content cone will be yellow if not painted,also really structual stability vs moving mass is the reason for cone mixtures,has anyone found the perfect mix yet???i recommend paper soaked in a concrete mixture...lol oh wait...

Adassa Audio would like to repsond to the comments made by Snoop Dan earlier in this post. As you know there are always two sides to to a story. Snoop Dan was introduced to me by a friend of mine in the U.S. I spoke to Dan and he said that he wanted to run Adassa Audio in his jeep. He said that he would do all the promotional work in the U.S.A such as magz, videos, etc. He sent us an email detailing what he was going to do and we thought it was a good idea to work wth him. So we sent him 2 Adassa Warlords and we said to him that the amps still belong to Adassa and once the season has ended he could then buy the amps if he wanted to or return them. He even agreed to pay the shipping costs which he never did and we did not bother asking him for it. He was supposed to do DB Drag, which he did not take part in, (once again which was AGREED!) he was supposed to return the amps as he has not decided to buy them, which again he has not done. As you are all aware he was also helped by TC Sounds who were also taken for a ride by this guy. He kept blowing up the TC Sounds subs everytime and boasting that "he just blew up another one", and at the same time laughing about this. I was speaking to the owner of TC Sounds today and they are all aware of Snoop Dan and what he's tryinig to do. We feel that this is a highly disrespectful thing to do and is not fair on the honest competitors who wish to be GENUINELY sponsored by a car audio company. Of all our amplifiers we have sold Snoop Dan is the only and I quote "ONLY" person to have ever blown these amps (x2) which clearly demonstrates his inexperience. So we arranged to repair one of the amps including the shipping back to the US. and he arranged to get the other amp repaired by someone in the US so we also arranged for the parts to be shipped to the US. The repaired amp was throughly tested before being sent out to Dan. He went to a Meca event and the amp was playing fine until he played a sweep and went below tuning which shorted the subs then blew the amp. He then said to me what am I going to do about it i said to him he will have to pay for repairs as according to our terms and conditions this is deemed as 'customer misuse'. He threatened the company saying that he will no longer run Adassa Audio and when people ask him why, he will tell them the truth which he clearly has not done. We gave Dan full support and we are very disappointed that he is reacting this way because he is not getting 'what he wants'! We are aware of what Dan is trying to do and so are TC sounds and we think that this is a very cheap shot by someone who claims to be a top class competitor. As for Adassa Audio owing Meca money, Adassa Audio has never had anything to do with Meca. Be very careful before you make accusations like that as slander is a very dangerous thing.

Adassa Audio would like to repsond to the comments made by Snoop Dan earlier in this post. As you know there are always two sides to to a story. Snoop Dan was introduced to me by a friend of mine in the U.S. I spoke to Dan and he said that he wanted to run Adassa Audio in his jeep. He said that he would do all the promotional work in the U.S.A such as magz, videos, etc. He sent us an email detailing what he was going to do and we thought it was a good idea to work wth him. So we sent him 2 Adassa Warlords and we said to him that the amps still belong to Adassa and once the season has ended he could then buy the amps if he wanted to or return them. He even agreed to pay the shipping costs which he never did and we did not bother asking him for it. He was supposed to do DB Drag, which he did not take part in, (once again which was AGREED!) he was supposed to return the amps as he has not decided to buy them, which again he has not done. As you are all aware he was also helped by TC Sounds who were also taken for a ride by this guy. He kept blowing up the TC Sounds subs everytime and boasting that "he just blew up another one", and at the same time laughing about this. I was speaking to the owner of TC Sounds today and they are all aware of Snoop Dan and what he's tryinig to do. We feel that this is a highly disrespectful thing to do and is not fair on the honest competitors who wish to be GENUINELY sponsored by a car audio company. Of all our amplifiers we have sold Snoop Dan is the only and I quote "ONLY" person to have ever blown these amps (x2) which clearly demonstrates his inexperience. So we arranged to repair one of the amps including the shipping back to the US. and he arranged to get the other amp repaired by someone in the US so we also arranged for the parts to be shipped to the US. The repaired amp was throughly tested before being sent out to Dan. He went to a Meca event and the amp was playing fine until he played a sweep and went below tuning which shorted the subs then blew the amp. He then said to me what am I going to do about it i said to him he will have to pay for repairs as according to our terms and conditions this is deemed as 'customer misuse'. He threatened the company saying that he will no longer run Adassa Audio and when people ask him why, he will tell them the truth which he clearly has not done. We gave Dan full support and we are very disappointed that he is reacting this way because he is not getting 'what he wants'! We are aware of what Dan is trying to do and so are TC sounds and we think that this is a very cheap shot by someone who claims to be a top class competitor. As for Adassa Audio owing Meca money, Adassa Audio has never had anything to do with Meca. Be very careful before you make accusations like that as slander is a very dangerous thing.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.