Who can make a large logo?

Participant count
  • Participant list

mrpep

CarAudio.com Elite
chicago
I'm looking for a sundown audio logo that can occupy as much of 14 X 47 made with white letters. Anyone out here make them ? I would also be interested in the word sundown only ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fd8d19e6e32b24c44528becc76bc972f.jpg

I want it to be one of those stickers that only the letters stick, know what I mean ? If it's easier to just use the word sundown that would also work

yes, the surface that I am trying to cover has 14" x 48" of open space so if you stretch to 14" tall, adjust so that the width accommodates yet stays to scale, max length would be 48" wide. If reaching 14" means that you can only get 40" or 42" or 3/8 or whatever then let it be , as long as it is to scale at 14" height.

Bro, you getting too ahead of yourself, you should have just tested out the box first then beautify it later.
You're probably right but if I'm not happy with it I will have to sell it and presentation raises value, lol . I truly trust the box , the design was given to me by one the caraudio.com box building pros, Ccstang .

You're probably right but if I'm not happy it I will have to sell it and presentation raises value, lol . I truly trust the box , the design was given to me by one the caraudio.com box building pros, Ccstang .

Just talking about mods, you might need to do minor changes here and there or subwoofer loading tests etc... I'm not a talking about totally new box. Usually people test their box sound wise before anything else so they can make slight changes to the port or airspace based on their listening preferences and every vehicle will be different me and stang modify our boxes as well, he has a port extension for his T line box, I will have multiple ports that i can block and cover along with adding stuff to take up airspace to change the tuning. There's a lot more to the world of Bass then what you think man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.