Who builds quality boxes for reasonable prices?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Vecticus
10+ year member

Dubstepper
Looking for someone to build a quality box for a single 15" IA Flatyne. I'm stuffing this in the trunk of a 2001 Impala. I would like it tuned to about 28hz and would like the sub centered over the port with a place to mount an amp on each side. I'll try to draw a diagram of kinda how I want it built. If you have suggestions on designs and what you would think sounds best or what not please feel free to throw in suggestions.

i am not far from you, mine are okay. if you pay for the wood and put some on top of that, i'm sure we could work something out. PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.