Central Region who all lives in nebraska here?

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
i havent been in it long enough to know what metro used to sell... i have heard todays mmats woofers were very similar to early TREO woofers but treo is now broke and makes cheap **** so maybe metro used to sell mmats back in the day

I just looked on the USACI website for showtimes and locations, and I noticed there was a few in lincoln and omaha. World finals in Omaha is going to be crazy I'm sure, I'll definitely be heading down for that on.

Ya USACi world finals is gonna be hot fire...we should have a couple cars in it...but one of the easiest ways to check and see when shows are would be to like call up stereo west and see when there shows are to see when they happen...id give you all the dates myself buy im way too fukin lazy to go to my car and get the flyer so my bad...

Me and danno are pullin a 30 footer with us...its gonna be hot fire
damn you guys aint fuckin around lol. hopefully me n spoon can get his setup up and running and see you guys there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Im heading to Milford to hang out with my friend in about 2 hours. Saturday we are going to Kearney to watch, maybe participate in some drag racing. What is going on there that you guys are talking about???

Going to be down around Lincoln/Milford/Kearney area from early tonight till sometime Sunday till I come home.

Streetbeatz01...if it was any other weekend besides this one I would meet you guys in Norfolk.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.