Who’s got a cooler boom box build!?

Participant count
  • Participant list

MattinMO

Senior VIP Member
I always thought they were cheesey but Ive got some Equipment that really isn’t worth my time even selling (older and or not that quality stuff) so might throw one together. I have pretty much everything to build one just gotta score a cooler. Post pics and info on your build.

Here’s what I got

Kicker zx125.2

2 alpine type s 6.5s

Blaupunkt 8” sub

Schosshe capacitor

Jvc Bluetooth 860bt head unit

Not a cooler boombox but its small and portable, made to take kayaking. Parts express 3 in poly cone full ranges and the parts express 2x3w bluetooth amp.

mxQCziv.jpg

OhX8a20.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

Not a cooler boombox but its small and portable, made to take kayaking. Parts express 3 in poly cone full ranges and the parts express 2x3w bluetooth amp.

mxQCziv.jpg

OhX8a20.jpg

mxQCziv.jpg

OhX8a20.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

mxQCziv.jpg

OhX8a20.jpg

You get all stoned to the bone and go kayaking?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MattinMO

Senior VIP Member
MattinMO
St.louis, MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from