solid 1500w@1ohm with the least current draw

• modded mtx 81000d

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • soundstream pca-2000d

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hifonics bxi2006d

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
leave it up to someone from killeen to have a black chick in his avatar...( not that there is anything wrong with black people its just everyone from killeen loves big booty black women and donks with candy paint)

leave it up to someone from killeen to have a black chick in his avatar...( not that there is anything wrong with black people its just everyone from killeen loves big booty black women and donks with candy paint)
Now when I think if Kileen, I think of that figeting jagoff in that Best Buy commercial. Does he even work there?

"I just want the guitar game".......lol

I know a dude from Killeen who's a damn good rapper //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

i would get the soundstream
but honestly this US Amps MD-2D 1500W RMS

it is 1500watts rms@1ohm

is a better amp than the 3 you just listed at around the same price range it's on sale here for $349.95

http://www.rickiesdiscountelectronics.com/us-amps-md-2d-1500w-rms-merlin-2-series-mono-block-subwoofer-amp-16492.html

This amp is usually around $500
is there a particular reason why 90% of your posts recommend rickies discount electronics....?

i'd go with a sundown 1500d, you can get them in the classified for between 300-350$ and they are AWESOME amps

I know a dude from Killeen who's a damn good rapper //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
**** if u wanna get into rappers from kileen u aint heard shat till u bumped some "Green City - slide thru kileen" that boy go hard.. and yes he has a candy donk sittin on some LeBron James

x2 on tha booty...and green city really dont claim killeen from what I heard but they did do sumn with scarface. Check out fed tyme...my kinfolk fluid apart of em. They just shot a video at club hypnotic. They go harder than anybody I heard outta killeen. They aint your average DSR rappin types if u know what im sayin...

and on the main topic...I can get these amps for less than 250...I been woulda got a sundown but dont got that much right now.

is there a particular reason why 90% of your posts recommend rickies discount electronics....?
i'd go with a sundown 1500d, you can get them in the classified for between 300-350$ and they are AWESOME amps
yeah cause their actual store is located near me and i know they are a trustworthy place to buy stuff from...that's where ive got most of my audio equipment from that i have..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...