Which way to face my w7 is better????

ll ATX ll

I have a 13.5 W7 in a ported box and wanted to know which way would be better to face it. I have a 2003 Honda Accord. I was planning on putting the seats down and facing them into the cabin. I also do not like rattle and thought this would also help. Im going for the loudest possible bass I can get inside my car (outside the car would be good too lol) Any advice would be much apprecaited //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I listen to rap music/dubstep (any music with loud bass haha)

Thanks!!

Every car and setup is going to be different so there is no real answer. Best way to find out is to try it in all directions. I myself fire into the cabin I have yet to seal my trunk off yet but since my box is so big I only have like a 1 inch gap to fill. Just no time to do it. But I tried firing upwards, rearwards, and forwards and to the ear firing into the cabin was alot louder. Maybe on a meter It might not be the loudest position but IDC bout numbers.

No matter what your going to need some edead, second skin, rattle trap, etc to help keep the rattles to a min.

Oh my box is port and sub forward just to be clear.

good words disturbed471985!

Each car (make) has its own volume (tuning/response). Think of it this way; your car (trunk in this cas) is acting like an additional enclosure. Move it around to see what position gives you the best response. Also, it's the same when you have your windows up and listen to music vs. having your windows down...closed windows are kind of having a sealed box...People always ask why does my bass sound louder with the windows down...it's becuase windows down is like having a ported box...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.