Which vehicle would you get?

Which one would you get and why?

• Total voters

negativezeroz
5,000+ posts

Nothing Is Promised
Selling my Z32 soon so looking for new car/truck..

Price range is low 20's...

Needs to be black with a light interior and must be a manual

Dakota/XRunner: lowered on 18's or 19's exhaust tint stuff like that..

Altima: blacked out on 20's...more luxury end of my choices

WRX: Upgrade ECU, get catback, new turbo and FMIC...more on the performance side (have to keep the performance stuff on the DL otherwise bye bye car..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif )

Type S: luxury side too but lil performance

Civic....eh...idnk

Either the type s or the tacoma. I love my taco, and the type s I test drove was excellent. However I needed something to haul **** daily and realized a car would not suite me right now, so I got the tacoma. Awesome truck, I love it. 3.5 altima would be nice, though if I get sedans...I like em spacious.

Would you rather a truck or car? I dunno which to pick //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

the new dakotas are ass ugly, i'd try for a used sti or something. either way the altama 3.5s's are a bad ass cars, especially the SE-R's

STi is way too much... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif Id have to get a 2005 WRX cuz '06 are coming out so maybe a good deal otherwise no on the WRX...its really all up to my dad (since hes helping me im getting whatever i get out of my Z to add towards the new car)

WRX. Easily modable, well handling, awd car. Can carry 4 people comfortably (within reason) and still have a trunk while doing it. Can handle itself on dirt and pavement, as well as the track. None of those cars can say any of that.

altima or wrk, but i dont like the regular wrk...they look gay....STI on the other hand are one of the most badass lookin cars under 30 grand imo

XRunner's are ~24 here...

So I take it WRX lol. See I can get it my dad said but we arent 100% sure yet cuz of insurance is gonna be a rape...and we kinda know the nissan people cuz we've bought alot from them..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...