Which vehicle would you get?

Which one would you get and why?

• Total voters
I say civic.I like mine, gets good gas mileage too.
What's new about civics? Why are they so much? My sister bought her 01 ex w/ every option except leather and navigation, which I dont think they even offered in late 2000, for under $15k brand new. Whats the $7k price difference?

Anyhow once again I'd go with the tacoma or type s. Looking outside right now.... I'd much rather be driving a tacoma.

Wrong section ... Next thread you make in the wrong section will be locked ... You have been warned ...
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blush.gif.99bc659ee2012b7d826165e26fb5eebe.gif sorry anxious to get a new car so i posted in a hurry..

ok so mainly its down to:

WRX, Altima 3.5SE or Type S cuz my dad isnt really liking the truck idea:crap: I honestly want the Dakota over all of them but since we had a talk last night kinda sounded like no truck..

you wont hardly keep those mods secret on the WRX. ***** is so loud with that.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif I could use a silencer if had to...

What about a nice used 3 series BMW or a C-klasse ???

Out of the ones you listed the WRX is the only one that gets me happy.

if i were you, i wouldn't get a brand new car... thats where your taking the biggest hit of all, a few thousand in depreciation in the first year alone. i'd get a 2002 or something

2002 S4 for teh win! thats what im gettin

if i were you, i wouldn't get a brand new car... thats where your taking the biggest hit of all, a few thousand in depreciation in the first year alone. i'd get a 2002 or something

2002 S4 for teh win! thats what im gettin
S4 is running ~30K..thats outta my reach

There is a black '05 WRX at a the only Subie dealer in my county. They want 24,620. If we can get that price down to right at or lil below 20 then I know I could most likely get it..

S4 is running ~30K..thats outta my reach
There is a black '05 WRX at a the only Subie dealer in my county. They want 24,620. If we can get that price down to right at or lil below 20 then I know I could most likely get it..

you can get an 02 s4 in the low 20's pretty easy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...